PDA

View Full Version : Redistributable not loading

hadra
12-01-2015, 12:06 PM
I have started the builder with Admin rights, but when I download the redistributable I get an error that it cannot find the developer setup builder after the download completes. I was only able to add 1 redist to the list before the error started to show up. Thanks

linder
12-03-2015, 10:02 AM
Hello,

The problem is that we have still not received permission from Microsoft to redistribute some of the Core Prerequisites. The VC2015 and .NET46 work fine.

As a temporary workaround, please download and install SetupBuilder 8.5. No need to use this version, just install it. After that, Core PreRequisite installation should work fine in SetupBuilder 10. I hope that we'll have all redistributables available next week.

If you do not have access to the old SB 8.5, please let me know we'll send you the download link. Or send a quick email to support [at] lindersoft [dot] com.

Friedrich

hadra
12-17-2015, 09:32 AM
Thanks. Could you please post the link to the 8.5 install ?

Hello,

The problem is that we have still not received permission from Microsoft to redistribute some of the Core Prerequisites. The VC2015 and .NET46 work fine.

As a temporary workaround, please download and install SetupBuilder 8.5. No need to use this version, just install it. After that, Core PreRequisite installation should work fine in SetupBuilder 10. I hope that we'll have all redistributables available next week.

If you do not have access to the old SB 8.5, please let me know we'll send you the download link. Or send a quick email to support [at] lindersoft [dot] com.

Friedrich

linder
12-19-2015, 05:08 AM
Hello,

The direct link is:

http://www.lindersoft.com/sb8/sb85_4754_Dev.exe

If you do not have the login for SetupBuilder 8.x, please send an email with your serial number to sales [at] lindersoft [dot] com.

By the way, we'll have more SB10-enabled redistributables available on next Wednesday.

Friedrich